We’re now accepting applications for the 2021-22 Walton Robotics Team!
To apply for membership to the Walton Robotics Team, do the following:
- Sign up for the Open House that will be happening on April 19th, 7-8pm at the Old East Cobb Middle School on Holt Road across from Wheeler High School. Sign up in advance so we know who will be attending.
- Attend the Open House on April 19th from 7-8pm.
- Open the Student Application form and watch the video that describes the application process.
- Complete the Student Application form by April 26th at Noon.
- Complete the Parent Application form by April 26th at Noon.
- Submit both of your applications by the due date of April 26th at Noon.
Our Open House will be at our build site at the OLD East Cobb Middle School on Holt Road, across the street from Wheeler High School. Please make sure your go to the OLD ECMS on Holt Road!
Most applicants will be invited to a 15 minute interview on 4/28, 4/29, or 5/3.
Invitations to team membership will be released on or before May 29, 2021.
We’ll start team activities in early August with a student/parent meeting. Safety and tool training will occur shortly thereafter.
You’ll need to complete both a student AND parent application. Parents are critical to the work we do. Without a committed parent application, it is unlikely that you will be invited to an interview.
Questions? Contact Mr Benton, Walton Robotics Team Coach, at [email protected]