This free event is for anyone who is interested in learning more about electrical, mechanical, software, hardware, fundraising, sponsorships, and the FIRST program in general.
This is not a team event, but individuals may be interested in attending this event. You must register before attending. But it’s not too late to register today, Friday Sept 6th. Click here for information on how to register.
This event will count as a “business event” that is required to letter in robotics.
Register for the 10:10am session called, “Innovating Community Outreach” that will be presented by our very own Walton Robotics Team to cheer them on!
Here are helpful tips for those that are going:
- Park at the Central Parking Deck, the address is:
525 Parliament Garden Way NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144. Click here for a campus map. Parking is free for registered guests.
- Go to the Bailey Performance Center to check-in for the 8:30am Welcome Session at 488 Prillaman Way, Kennesaw, GA 30144.
- If you registered for lunch, check-in at the lunch ticket distribution table (located just inside the entrance at Bailey Performance Center). Pay $5.00 per person(cash or check only) and receive your lunch tickets. You will hand this ticket to the cashier at The Commons as you enter the dining hall. Do not lose your ticket, as the price at the door is $13.00.
- Plan to arrive early enough to park, walk to the Bailey Performance Center, pay for lunch, receive your tickets, check-in for the $1,000 grant give-away, and be in your seats for the Welcome Session at 8:30am.
- Click here for a list of all session times, titles and room assignments. This is a walking intensive event, so know which building your sessions are in and where the buildings are before you go.
If you are unable to attend the event, you can watch some of it live streamed and all session presentations will be posted on the gafirst.org website the week of September 9th. The Welcome Session at 8:30am and the FIRST Tech Challenge Game Reveal Kick-Off session at 12:00 noon will be live streamed. Please go to the Kennesaw State University Network to view it.