Are you interested in becoming a member of the Walton Robotics Team (WRT) for the 2023-24 school year? If so, please complete the student and parent applications available below by 5 pm on 5/10/23:
Parent involvement is critical for the running of the Walton Robotics Team and therefore, it is required that a parent application be submitted along with the student application.
Click the button below to download the PowerPoint presentation from the Open House:
2023-24 Critical dates for WRT membership
- 4/13/23 – Open house and recruitment meeting – Lecture Hall & WRT lab
- 4/27/23 – Leadership applications due
- 4/28/23 – Notify of leadership interview time
- 5/2/23-5/3/23 – Leadership interviews
- 5/10/23 – Non-leadership membership apps due by 5 pm
- 5/12/23 – Notification for the executive team
- 5/15/23 – Notify of non-leadership membership interview time
- 5/16/23-5/18/23 – Membership interviews
- 5/29/23 – Notification for team membership
- 8/9/23 – First payment for dues
- 12/1/23 – Second payment of dues
The Walton Robotics Team is an FRC team #2974. FRC stands for FIRST Robotics Competition and is a classification of robotics competitions put on by the nonprofit organization called FIRST. If you are new to robotics and want to learn more, check out the Newcomer Info link below.